Monday, August 20, 2012

unreal.

I can't believe it's finally here. This is my last day in the US before I leave for Rome. I'm excited and nervous, but honestly, it still doesn't feel real. I'm the kind of person that doesn't get nervous until the last minute, which means I will probably break down in the middle of the airport. Embarrassing. 
The one word that best describes how I feel right now is stressed. So many things are going through my mind that I feel like I'm in a fog. I have so much to do before I leave and only so much time to do it all. I suppose some things will have to fall to the wayside, it's inevitable. Hopefully I don't forget anything that many things. Again, inevitable. 
Mama says making lists helps her de-stress, so here I go..

To-Do: 
Print remaining EAP documents
Call bank 
Apply to vote absentee
Pick up contacts
Shop!
Eat all my favorite foods
Say goodbye to friends
Pack (oy.)

Done: 
Haircut
Shopping

Aaaaaaaaaaand that's all folks! Slowly but surely. Wheeewwwwwwwww. 



No comments:

Post a Comment