Sunday, September 9, 2012

a placeholder

I wish I had time to fill you all in on my weekend, but I spent the little time I've been home today skyping loved ones and editing pictures, so I still haven't gotten around to finishing my homework. And sadly, I just don't have enough time to finish both with my best effort. Sleep > blogger. Sad, but true.

However, I would like to take this moment to calm all your nerves and let you know that yes, I did in fact manage to book all my flights to Sardinia and Prague. There's no need to fret. In almost exactly two weeks time, I will be leaving on a jet plane to my highly anticipated island getaway. I couldn't be happier. 

So until tomorrow, with which I promise a full and detailed post about my romp with the sheep of La Porta dei Parchi farm. Piqued your interest, didn't I? 
 
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment