However, I have been trying to book flights for the past 4 days without an inch of success. The websites keep telling me there's an error in their system or declining my card for absolutely no reason. We have been jumping through hoop after hoop trying to get the cheapest rates and the most bang for our buck, but we can't seem to nail anything down.
Ughhhh. Why is traveling so expensive??? It's no fair for us poor college students.
But I'm staying positive. Maybe this means the rest of the trips I plan will be easy peasy?
Here are some pictures of the places I will
Honestly, is it too much to ask that I be able to visit these two beautiful places?? Am I reaching for the stars here? I don't think so.
Sigh.
Besides struggling with discount airlines, this week I had my first midterm. Yay! Things just keep getting better and better right? Nawt.
It actually went pretty well though. I over-prepared for the oral portion of the test so I nailed it and I think I only missed a few things on the written portion.
The guided city tour I went to on Sunday turned out to be pretty much the exact same tour I went to the weekend before that, so that was a let-down. But the professor who guided us was probably the cutest little woman I've ever met. Her name was Antonella, and she was a super stylish woman of about 5'2". She was very expressive, engaged, and gave us a different perspective about each of the monuments. She also told me about a great pizzeria called ZaZa that only uses organic ingredients and is supposed to be molto delizioso... Of course with the excellent luck I've been having lately, it was closed, but I'll be sure to give it a try very very soon. I'll be sure to report back for all the foodies that are following this blog :)
Well, I'm going to decompress before we all go out for some post-midterm celebratory drinks!
A presto! xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment